I have started a post about the rest of my training, but I'm putting it on hold enjoying my last real day of summer.
So! In true procrastination form.. I'm participating in my first blog hop! A huge thanks to Grade Three is the Place for Me! for hosting it. Here are the questions...
1. what state you are in - I live in Tennessee!
2. your current teaching position - 3rd Grade ELL
3. your teaching experience - 2 years teaching computer, 1 year in 2nd ELL, now this year in 3rd EL
4. when you started blogging - I haven't even celebrated my week birthday!
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource - I think my biggest tip is to not be scared of posting. My biggest fear is that people will think my stuff is dumb or stupid or something "so yesterday". But, I have to remember that even if no one reads my posts, then I'm still accomplishing my objectives of growling and learning from others.